Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 90

Thread: About the Avatar's

  1. #71
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whee! I made a new avatar featuring Hyde from the former band known as L'arc en Ciel. Got the picture from Merry Go Round.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 18, 2003 04:38 AM: Message edited by: spacelion ]</font>

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay! Tsukiama I love your Avatar, it looks so much like a real life version of Sawa from Haru wo Daiteita (y'know, gay author, wear lipstic, got pretty underaged lover... some people have it all [img]tongue.gif[/img] ).

    yay for avatar museum!!! I am going to make lots of Hoshi no Yakata ones (Sakurai is next - he is the owner of the club and wears lots of makeup too ^_^ )

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 18, 2003 06:58 AM: Message edited by: Lamasu ]</font>

  3. #73
    Inactive Member tiringil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by spacelion:
    Whee! I made a new avatar featuring Hyde from the former band known as L'arc en Ciel. Got the picture from Merry Go Round.

    <font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ October 18, 2003 04:38 AM: Message edited by: spacelion ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Spacelion, I love your Hyde avatar! ^^ Waiiii~ Hyde is a sweetheart~~

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #74
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh wow I just LOVE all your avatars *_* they are all so good ^0^

    oh and I think an Avatar museum would be cool ^^

    And I use AdobePhotoshop 7

  5. #75
    Inactive Member omikins's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i wanted to be cool and join the club too so i put my new lj icon up as my messageboard icon. it looks kinda funny now from being resized..

  6. #76
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Tiri:
    Spacelion, I love your Hyde avatar! ^^ Waiiii~ Hyde is a sweetheart~~
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Tiri! ^^ Yes, Hyde is cool ain't he?

  7. #77
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (OMG - Kurt, my ava, IS sawa).

    Anyone mind if I rightclick>save your avatar? - I've got an urge to make a hostboard 'wall of avatars'. it sounds more appealing than actual work...

    @shia - <3ing your avatar right now ^^
    @YMG - dont recognise your 'beddoshiin' - where's it from?
    @spacelion - Hyde ^^! Has anyone seen him in moonchild? And what on earth did they do to gackts hair in that movie? :cries:

  8. #78
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't mind if you feel like saving mine! I've only had two counting this one, though.

    Oh, and are you going to put up some of your old avatars, tsukiyama? You've had some [img]cool.gif[/img] worthy ones in the past, definitely.

    ~Crystal
    (yay, some day there will be an avatar museum!)

  9. #79
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hehehe Mine is from the Manga Under Grand Hotel[UGH] done by Mika Sadahiro ^0^
    I just had to use that pic XD
    Although it didn't come out as I wanted it too
    -_-;; I wanted it to say something but adobe screwed up sooo I just left it..but maybe one day when adobe don't decide to screw up I will fix it -.-;;

    Oh and I don't mine if you save mine ^0^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 21, 2003 12:03 AM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  10. #80
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ooh, an avatar sanctuary! nice idea ^^

    I'll change mine very soon anyway XD

    Aikasan & KageNoShinigami: I realy love yours! ^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •